The meeting will focus on electroweak symmetry breaking. Topics to be discussed include
* review of spontaneous symmetry breaking
* recent results from the Tevatron
* prospects for Higgs discovery at the LHC
* new theoretical developments
* beyond the standard model
This workshop will bring together some of the leading experts in the field of electroweak symmetry breaking, with the aim of stimulating in-depth discussions of the prospects for the discovery of the Higgs boson and the theoretical tools needed to exploit its discovery as well as alternative ideas beyond the Higgs of the Standard Model.