The Eighth International Workshop on High Precision for Hard Processes at the LHC (HP² 2022) will be held from 20th-22th September 2022 hosted by the IPPP, University of Durham at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle, UK.
This series of workshops is devoted to high-precision studies of hard scattering processes at hadron colliders. The main themes of these workshops are recent developments and new results in theoretical computations in quantum field theory and their applications to collider phenomenology. These topics are particularly relevant as the LHC experiments at CERN are now entering a new phase of precision measurements.
Please note: registration for this event will close on 1st September 2022. We would also like to encourage all participants to pay the conference fee at their earliest convenience and ideally before 01.09.2022 if possible, so that we have time to process the payments and prepare the attendance documents.
The IPPP has made available a limited amount of funding to support early-stage researchers (PhD students/Post-docs with limited travel budgets) interested in attending this conference. If you are interested in applying for such funding please contact the organisers with your CV, details of your current position, and a very brief (1 paragraph) summary of what you would like to contribute to the conference. A selection process for this funding will be carried out and candidates will be informed of the decision in July.
- Precise predictions for Standard Model and Beyond the Standard Model phenomenology
- New mathematical techniques for amplitude calculations
- Automated tools for multi-leg amplitudes
- Status reports and implications of current LHC results
Local Organising Committee:
- Simon Badger (Turin, UNITO)
- Stephen Jones
- Frank Krauss
International Advisory Committee:
- Charalampos Anastasiou (Zürich, ETH)
- Stefano Catani (Firenze, INFN)
- Stefan Dittmaier (Freiburg, UNIFREIBURG)
- Daniel de Florian (Buenos Aires, ICAS-UNSAM)
- Thomas Gehrmann (Zürich, UZH)
- Massimiliano Grazzini (Zürich, UZH)
- Gudrun Heinrich (Karlsruhe, KIT)
- Zoltan Kunszt (Zürich, ETH)
Previous HP² Workshops:
- 2006: Zürich
- 2008: Buenos Aires
- 2010: Florence
- 2012: Munich
- 2014: Florence
- 2016: Buenos Aires
- 2018: Freiburg