We are planning a further workshop about different aspects of the Flavour anomalies to follow on from the 2021 winter conferences, where we hope to see new results.
Participation is by invitation only.
- Global fits for 𝑏→𝑠𝑙𝑙 anomalies
- Experimental challenges for future measurements
- Connections to 𝑅𝐷, 𝑅𝐷∗, ....
- Connections to 𝑏→𝑑𝑙𝑙
- Connections to 𝑏→𝑠𝜈𝜈, 𝑏→𝑠𝜏𝜏
- Connections to 𝑔−2, 𝐵-mixing, CPV,...
- Connections to high-𝑞2 physics
- BSM models to explain anomalies
- Hadronic corrections
Application for this event is currently open.
18 Apply now