COVID protocol for UK HEP FORUM
The COVID-19 pandemic is still a concern for all of us. For this reason entrance to the conference room will be only for people who have registered, and will be limited to 35 participants. For your and other participants’ safety, please adhere strictly to the following protocol:
- If you have registered to participate in person and you are not vaccinated, you are requested to obtain a negative COVID test, taken the day before the start of the forum.
- Cancel your attendance if you have been in close proximity of a known COVID infection in the week prior to the forum.
- Face masks will have to be worn in the conference rooms and all indoor spaces (except for people who have medical exemptions).
- Use regularly the disinfectant gel provided at the entrance.
- Keep social distance and avoid shaking hands.
- If you experience COVID symptoms, isolate and test yourself.