Proceedings will be published using the SLAC eCONF service. Speakers prepare their proceedings following a template and submit them to the arXiv themselves. The eCONF service will index these documents on a public web page. The experimental speakers are kindly requested to follow the rules set by their collaborations.
The following page limits are recommended:
- Keynote address and summary talks: 8 pages
- Regular talks: 5 pages
- Posters and talks in the Young Scientist Forum: 4 pages
The updated deadline for the submission of the proceedings is 19 March, 2021.
Instructions for authors
1) Prepare your proceeedings using the latex template.
2) Submit them to the arXiv e-print server (instructions here: http://arxiv.org/help/submit).
3) When filling out the information form during the arXiv submission, it is important to mention the conference data in the comments field. Example:
- Authors: Jane Q. Physicist and J.R.B. Good.
- Comments: Talk at the 13th International Workshop on Top Quark Physics, Durham, UK (videoconference), 14-18 September 2020.
4) After the paper is accepted by the arXiv, send an email to the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link to the arXiv paper.