Proceedings will be published using the SLAC eCONF service. Speakers prepare their proceedings following a template and submit them to the arXiv themselves. The eCONF service will index these documents on a public web page. The experimental speakers are kindly requested to follow the rules set by their collaborations.
The following page limits are recommended:
- Keynote address and summary talks: 8 pages
- Regular talks: 5 pages
- Posters and talks in the Young Scientist Forum: 4 pages
The deadline for the submission of the proceedings is 1 December 2022.
Instructions for authors
1) Prepare your proceeedings using the latex template.
2) Submit them to the arXiv e-print server (instructions here: http://arxiv.org/help/submit).
3) When filling out the information form during the arXiv submission, it is important to mention the conference data in the comments field. Example:
- Authors: Jane Q. Physicist and J.R.B. Good.
- Comments: Talk at the 15th International Workshop on Top Quark Physics, Durham, UK, 4-9 September 2022.
4) After the paper is accepted by the arXiv, send an email to the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link to the arXiv paper.